Silver is Oversold “It’s a License to Steal”
Here are two great interviews discussing the reasons & implications of the recent price action of gold & silver.
Sean (SGT Report) discusses the recent silver price take-down with David Schectman.
- Place of technical analysis in a manipulated market
- Silver is so oversold “It’s a License to Steal”
- Difference between physical silver and paper silver prices
- Why hedge funds sold their winning positions in gold & silver
- While hedge funds, Soros & Paulson sold paper silver in the Comex, the Indians, Russians, Chinese, Arabs and retail buyers bought up all the physical silver they could get their hands on. (Make sure you watch part 2)
Al Korelin (Korelin Economics Report) discusses the recent silver price take-down with David Morgan. Some key points:
- Have the fundamentals for silver changed?
- CME margin hikes favour the shorts
- Political events and how they affect the price of silver
- If you don’t want to lose any money, stay out of the futures market. They are for professionals
- Stay out of this sector if you don’t have a high degree of accumen in the industry or can’t take wild swings