The first Central Bank on Mars
After 8 years of planning, 8 months of space flight covering 566 million km and performing flawlessly throughout its “7 Minutes of Terror”, Curiosity landed right on time and on the spot inside the Gale Crater, Mars at 0530 GMT, August 5.
This nuclear powered rover, about the size of an SUV is loaded with the most-sophisticated instruments ever used off Earth. The Mars Science Laboratory will keep hundreds of scientists and engineers busy over the next Martian year (23 earth-months) as they assess whether the landing area has ever had or still has environmental conditions favorable to microbial life.
Now, this is rocket science, and how much does it cost? A mere $2.5 billion! That’s loose change or a rounding error when compared with the thousands of billions created out of thin air to bailout banksters and Wall street gamblers. On the one hand, we have people gambling with financial derivatives to the tune of hundreds of trillions of dollars, creating massive illusionary wealth for themselves when they win while burdening the masses with trillions in bailouts when they lose. On the other hand, we have these heroes of modern civilization building real things, doing real science, creating new technologies - all real, physical stuff working on shoe string budgets with constant threats of further budget cuts:
In the Obama Administration’s budget request for next year, which was unveiled last month, NASA planetary science suffered a 21 percent cut, compelling the agency to scale back its robotic exploration efforts and drop out of two future European-led Mars missions entirely. space.com
Dear Obama, Geithner & Bernanke,
Would you consider passing over some of your money printing loose change to these good folks over at NASA, and maybe, just maybe, you get the right to set up your first Federal Reserve central bank on Mars to propagate your fraudulent fractional reserve banking system on the red planet and beyond. Remember, there will be be a few humans over there in the not too distant future. You want to be the first to suck their blood dry, don’t you?
Bailouts for the banksters in 2008 alone could fund over 680 of these incredible missions!
Updated: Aug 7
- Watch Lyndon Larouche’s take on the significance of the Curiosity landing. “This is a vindication for mankind and science versus Obama!”
Leave a Reply Cancel reply
The Race to Debase
Monitoring the Currency Wars
08 Feb Venezuala devalues Bolívars by 46%.
03 May China Brings Bitcoin to Its Populace. A new front in currency war?
04 Apr The BOJ unleashed the world’s most intense burst of monetary stimulus
01 Apr Currency auction puts Venezuela through new devaluation
02 Mar China is “fully prepared” for a currency war should one happen
20 Feb NZ$ falls on intervention comments
03 Feb Falling yen set to spark renewed currency wars
Currency Wars Simulation
21Mar: Societe Generale
Gold below $1,400 by end 2013
18Mar: Larry Edelson (Money&Markets)
Gold below $1,500, Silver below $20 "soon"
27Feb: Jim Sinclair (JSMineSet)
Current price correction ends by 27March
27Feb: Jim Sinclair (JSMineSet)
Gold will climb to $3500 & beyond
16Oct: Jeff Clark (Casey Research)
$2,300 gold by January 2014
05Sep: Bill Murphy (GATA)
$50 silver by year end
13Aug: James Turk (GoldMoney)
We won’t see $1580 gold & $27 silver again
12Aug: Bill Murphy's source
We could see a 100% increase in 90 days.
03Aug: HSBC Analysts
Gold to rally above $1,900 by end 2012
>> More forecasts & forecast accuracy
Peter Schiff: Watch to check out his understanding of Bitcoin
- Maguire - This Key Level To Trigger Huge Central Bank Buying May 18, 2013
- Art Cashin - Money Supply Going Parabolic, Gold & Inflation May 18, 2013
- Maguire - Bullion Banks Are About To Exploit Gold & Silver May 18, 2013
- Art Cashin - Shorts Being Squeezed & Market May Go Parabolic May 17, 2013
- Coming Collapse, Massive Global Debt & The Bernanke Fed May 17, 2013
- Maguire - Physical Demand Shows Gold In Massive Bull Market May 17, 2013
- Five Incredibly Important Gold & US Dollar Charts May 17, 2013
- Premiums Soaring As Massive Run On Gold & Silver Continues May 16, 2013
- Guest Post: What Is Normal? May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- Japan Economy Minister: "Yen's Excessive Strength Has Been Largely Corrected; Further Weakness Could Be Harmful" May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- The New New York Housing Bubble: Park Avenue "Maids Quarters" Studio For $3.9 Million May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- Jeff Gundlach: "We Are Drowning In Central Banking" May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- Toyota Pulls Bond Deal Due To Soaring Yields: The Japanese "VaR Shock" Feedback Loop Is Back May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- Global Thermonuclear Devaluation May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- It’s Official: Gold Is Now The Most Hated Asset Class May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden
- What Did Obama Know About The IRS (And When)? May 19, 2013 Tyler Durden